- This event has passed.
Budgeting Essentials – Humentum
September 3, 2018$500
This training is provided by an external vendor, Humentum. We are a member of Humentum, so you will receive member pricing.
This online workshop covers the key skills you need to write effective project and donor budgets. During the course you will work on your own, real-life project budgets and come away with a set of budgets that you can use immediately in your own work.
Completion of this training will result in:
- Complete an accurate, complete and justified project budget using the activity-based budget technique
- Structure budgets in different donor formats to accompany funding proposals
- Create phased budgets for programme implementation
- Use a funding grid to manage multiple-donor funded programs
- Identify at least 10 different types of budget and three different approaches to setting budgets
- Describe how the Chart of Accounts is used in budgeting and budget management
- Recognize why it is important to prepare accurate, complete and justified budgets for effective program management
- Appreciate the role of program staff in building and managing effective project budgets.
Attendance: eLearning (Virtual)
Course(s) language delivery: English
Delivered by: Humentum
Duration: September 3, 2018 to October 5, 2018