Management Matters – CARE USA
September 25 @ 9:00 am - September 27 @ 5:00 pm$70
This workshop will teach you how to manage people and give you the crucial foundational skills to shift from being an individual contributor to a manager who can achieve team success and drive bottom-line performance.
How you will benefit:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your roles and responsibilities
- Improve communication to effectively set expectations for yourself and your direct reports
- Adapt your leadership style to meet the needs if individual team members
- Communicate organizational goals that get results
- Apply delegation strategies to increase productivity and motivation
- Use effective coaching and feedback techniques to maximize your team’s performance
This 3 day workshop will help you enhance many characteristics of management and execute your role and responsibilities as a manager/leader by driving business results through others.
Required for: all CARE USA managers
Recommended for: all CARE USA employees
Course(s) language delivery: English
Delivered by: Ann Moffett, People & Culture and Carol Hudson, Consultant
Lunch will be provided.