- This event has passed.
USAID Proposal Development: Research, Budgeting & Submission
This training is provided by an external vendor, Humentum. We are a member of Humentum, so you will receive member pricing.
This online course will equip you with the practical tools, resources, and guidance needed to plan and submit quality proposals to USAID. The activities and resources will help you understand USAID as an awarding agency, manage the proposal process, and overcome budget development challenges.
Completion of this training will result in the ability to:
- Collect intelligence to better understand the working norms and priorities of USAID
- Conduct effective research to anticipate and plan for funding opportunities
- Determine which funding opportunities to pursue
- Organize and manage a fully equipped proposal team
- Manage the process of developing proposals
- Manage the content requirements of fully responsive proposals
Attendance: eLearning (Virtual)
Course(s) language delivery: English
Delivered by: Humentum
Duration: October 1, 2018 to November 16, 2018